A set of Beston BLJ-10 waste pyrolysis machine was shipped to Kenya on January 26, 2022. Kenyan customers use this pyrolysis plant to convert waste tires and plastics into pyrolysis oil. They use the pyrolysis oil as fuel for the factory and sell a small portion of it. This will be a sustainable production line. Kenyan customers have no relevant experience in pyrolysis equipment, but they choose to trust Beston because Beston’s sales manager is very serious and responsible. Please watch the video of the delivery site next.
Project Details of Pyrolysis Machine to Kenya
- Model: BLJ-10;
- Raw Material: Waste Tire and Plastic;
- Product: Pyrolysis Oil;
- Configuration： Standard;
- Delivery Date: January 26, 2022;
- Shipping Port: Qingdao Port;
- Estimated Arrival Time: March 3, 2022；
- Destination： Mombaa Port.
- Installation Method： Online.