The video is a detailed introduction of Beston pyrolysis plant factory, including the following sections:
- Inside the Plant
- Oil sludge feeding
- Oil Condenser
- Cooling water
- Raw material area
- Waste combustion chamber/De-dusting system
- The end
Dear friends of Beston, I’m Fredo WANG and Today is 19th November of 2020. Today we are at our running site for pyrolysis. What we have here are 5 sets of 12 tons/day pyrolysis units. In total 60 tons/day in capacity. The raw materials we are taking are oil sludge. Let’s take a look inside.
Now we are in the plant. You can see all of our 5 machines are lined up one by one. The pyrolysis system we have consists of mainly three parts- the reacting system, the condensing system and de-dusting system. In our case only the reacting system is inside the warehouse, the other two systems we locate outside for good. Let me explain the process in detail.
Let’s first start with feeding. The feeding is done by a crane dropping material into the hopper, the hopper is connected with an auto screw feeder feeding into the reactor. The feeding process will take about 1 hour, and after that we will start the burner for preheating. The preheating process will take about two hours when the reactor temperature reach to 180 degrees. That’s when the reaction will begin. This Burner can be fueled by diesel, LPG, natural gas, or of course pyrolysis oil.
Dear friends, what we have here is the feeding. Now we are feeding the oil sludge into the system. It is done by the crane take a tonnage bag and dropping into the hopper we have. And after the hopper it’s connected with the auto screw feeder. It will feed into the system.
Once the reaction starts, the oil gas will be generated from the reactor. Then it will first arrive at the manifold. The manifold is to separate the heavy element from the light oil gas. Then it will be reserved in the oil sludge tank. You can see how it looks from here. While the light oil gas will travel to the next part, that is the condensing system.
The condensing system we have are the vertical condensers. From here we have three condensers with two oil tanks for each unit of machine. From here the oil gas will be condensed and liquified, the oil will be reserved into the oil tanks. It will be later transported into a bigger tank like this.
After the condensing we still have some non-condensable gases left. We call it Syngas. The Syngas will first come to the hydroseal. This Hydroseal is used to purify the gas also to prevent the backfire from happening. Then the syngas will be direct back to the furnace to be burned as a heating source. The utilization of the syngas makes the system self-sufficient and environmental friendly.
The cooling water circulation of all 5 machines are supplied from here, this cooling water pond. The cooling tower we have here can process water of 80 cubic meters per hour.
Here we are at our oil sludge area. These oil sludge are coming-in in tanks, in the form of liquid. We also have oil sludge coming-in in tonnage bag, that is in the form of solid. Our system takes the material regardless of its forms. The oil yield of such is normally around 30-40%. If you can send some samples to us, we would love to test it out for you.
After the reaction the system will get cold down. Then the carbon black from the reactor will be discharged through our auto cooling discharger. It will then be reserved into the ash tank. The carbon black will be later used for asphalt, cement or brick industries.
We also have a big ash tank to collect carbon black from multiple units. Then when the truck comes we will put the carbon black into tonnage bag and transport it out.
What we have here is the waste combustion chamber. It is to burn out the surplus syngas that generated from the system that we can not use. This is one of the most important safety factors that is for the operation. Also from the tower itself the de-dusting system is included.
At last we arrive at our de-dusting system. The de-dusting system is to treat the hot smoke generated from the process. In our case we build this one huge de-dusting tower to serve the all 5 units of machines. It includes the flue condensers, the different filters and also the water spray. Only after the treatment the exhaust can be released without a problem.
Thank you all so much for taking this tour with me. If you are looking for a business of so profitable so lucrative like this, do not hesitate to contact me. I’m Fredo WANG, i work for Beston machinery. Thank you.
Beston pyrolysis plant aims to recycle municipal solid waste into energy. As its name implies, this plant uses pyrolysis technology for waste. Pyrolysis is now gaining more popularity. It a green technology to help people dispose of the municipal waste and turn them into oil, so you can also call it pyrolysis oil plant.
What Kind of Raw Materials Does the Pyrolysis Plant Accept?
- Acceptable plastic waste types: PE, PP, PS, ABS, pure white plastic, bags of instant noodles, plastic trademark, pure plastic cable, clean plastic bags (PE).
- Acceptable feedstock: all kinds of rubber tyres with different sizes (from trucks, cars, bicycles or monocycle, etc ); rubber product wastes like shoe sole, rubber gloves, rubber tubes, rubber cable skin and the offcut and wastes from other rubber products.
- Oil sludge
Main Modules of Beston Pyrolysis Plant
Take the continuous pyrolysis plant (BLL-20) for instance, there are very important modules that you may be interested in.
1. Feeding system
- We adopt automatic screw feeder to the feeding system. When the feeding system starts working, the drive device drives the auto screw feeder, open the feeding valve, and then the feedstock enters into the screw feeder from the hopper and then enters into the pyrolysis reactor.
- The auto screw feeder is a standard configuration for BLJ-16 & BLL-20. If you choose small equipment (like BLJ-6 and BLJ-10), this feeder is optional.
- Due to the complicated composing of MSW, before feeding system, you need to make sure the feedstock is in small pieces if the amount is large. So we will configure a shredding device for a large scale pyrolysis plant.
2. Heating system
The heating system provides heat to the continuous pyrolysis system by using the internal combustion fuel and provide the hot air as the heat source for the reactor. It is also assisted by the de-dusting system to make sure the heating process clean.
3. Pyrolysis reactor
- The pyrolysis reactor is where the process of waste pyrolysis happens. It is the main part of a waste pyrolysis plant.
- All the pyrolysis reactor manufactured by Beston applies the refractory material to reduce the heat loss and save the energy.
- While the pyrolysis unit starts working, hot wind enters into the heat exchanger. After the heat exchanging process, the interior temperature of the reactor reaches to the required temperature for pyrolysis: 160℃, and then feeding starts, the feedstock will be constantly fed into the reactor and absorb the heat in the reactor and complete the process of pyrolysis.
4. De-dusting system
De-dusting system is for the hot smoke and combustible gas generated during the pyrolysis of waste. Through the de-dusting tower, water spraying tower, ceramic ring absorption and activated carbon absorption, the hazardous matters life the heavy particles, sulfur dioxide, oxynitride in the smoke and gas will be filtered and removed.
5. Condensing system
- Beston Group condensing system adopts tube condenser to improve the condensing efficiency.
- It can liquefy the oil gas into liquid oil and then store the oil in the oil tanks.
- We configure a water ring vacuum pump to the condensing system to make sure the working process is under normal pressure.
6. Three-in-One Oil Discharging System
Beston develops a brand-new structure for integrating the process of oil condensing, liquefaction and discharging, named as Three-in-One.
This system makes a higher working efficiency and saves a lot of floor space for the plant.
Superiority of Beston Pyrolysis Machine for Sale
- The emission of Beston municipal solid waste pyrolysis plant meets the standard of European Environmental Protection Emission.
- Full sealed water cooling system. No dust during the working and discharging process.
Easy to Install
- Pyrolysis plant setup will be easy if you choose Beston.
- Every module of our plant is completed while leaving the factory, and the customer only needs to make a simple adjustment while installing. Assembling process is simple. The customer only needs to do some pipeline connection work after the hoisting is finished in the required positions.
Easy to Change and Maintain
We adopt modular design and system design to both the waste plastic and tyre pyrolysis equipment. Therefore, it is very easy for you to change a new module once it has a problem.
Easy to Transport
Large as our pyrolysis plant is, it is quite easy for transportation because of the sizes with humanization designs.
We can satisfy different customers with different layout and configuration depending on their actual needs.
MSW is a worldwide problem. Solving it, you will grasp the market for waste recycling machines. Beston pyrolysis plant for sale cannot only help you to dispose of your wastes but also brings opportunity to the world resources. If you are interested in setting up a pyrolysis project in any places you want, contact us and we can help you to make a business plant and a pyrolysis plant cost estimate if you need.