This is Beston waste rubber pyrolysis plant running in Korea.
Pyrolysis is one of the important solutions to recycle rubber waste and the rubber pyrolysis plant just emerges as the time requires. Beston is one of the leading rubber recycling plant manufacturers in the world and this kind of plant is a key product of us. Over the decade, we have been sold the machine across the whole world.
Waste Rubber Pyrolysis Process Description
- Feedstock: rubber products listed above
- High-temperature: 350℃ (the highest reaction temperature)
- Environment: oxygen-absent
- Technology: pyrolysis (thermal decomposition)
- Other supportive techniques: liquefaction, condensing, de-dusting technique, de-sulfurization, etc.
Rubber Pyrolysis Process
- Shredding–heating–oil gas generation & carbon black discharging–oil gas liquefaction and condensing–oil discharging–oil reservation–flue gas filtering (water spraying tower)
- Combustible gas recycling: in the hydroseal, the gas is de-dusted and de-sulfurized and then collected to be used as the fuel to heat the rubber pyrolysis reactor.
Final Products of Waste Rubber Pyrolysis Plant
- Pyrolysis oil: can be reprocessed into qualified diesel oil and used as the fuel for driving large-scale machinery.
- Carbon black: important and useful industrial materials to produce paint, dye, ink, rubber intensifier, and other industrial materials.
Why You Should Choose Beston Waste Rubber Pyrolysis Machine
- Compared with the other rubber recycling plants, the quality of the final products of pyrolysis plants is qualified. They can be used or reprocessed safely without any danger or pollution to the environment. If you choose rubber powder production, the unsafe feedstock may pose direct pollution to the environment.
- Even though Beston rubber pyrolysis recycling plant is a high-tech recycling plant, it is very easy to operate. So you can reduce a lot of labor cost and get a higher profit at the same time.
- In addition, since we can supply 4 different kinds of machines, we can accept productions with different scales and levels. You can choose a waste continuous pyrolysis plant if you ask for a large amount of output and capacity.
Superiority of Beston Group
- Strong scientific and research ability.
- Modernized production line.
- On-purchase service: profession, authority, and consideration.
- After-sales service: responsibility.
- Beston Group’s footprints across the world: Eastern Asia (South Korea), Southeastern Asia (Indonesia and the Philippines), Middle Asia, Europe (Romania, Hungary, and Turkey, the UK), America (Canada, Dominica, Brazil, etc.) and Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, etc.).
Recycling equipment is an opportunity for people who want to invest in waste to energy plants. We sincerely hope Beston rubber pyrolysis plant can help you with the recycling and turn the waste into a useful resource with a large potential of reusing. If you are also interested in rubber tyre pyrolysis plant, you can click it to learn more. You can also leave your message to us if you have further questions about rubber recycling.